Available inside and outside near the library building.
WiFi Network = SpencerLib-patron
Password = SpencerLibrary
Borrow a Hot Spot (Free WiFi device)
The Library Hot Spot is a small, easy-to-use mobile device that allows you to connect Wi-Fi enabled devices like laptops, tablets, and smartphones to the internet for free.
The Hot Spot can be used at home, in a car, at the park… Borrowers must be 18+ years
with a library card in good standing. They go out for 2 weeks with no renewal. Reserve one today!
Help with Heating, Food, & Bills
- Charitable Needs/Prouty Fund (for Spencer residents)
- Mary Queen of the Rosary Food Pantry (for Spencer residents)
- SNAP/Food Stamps
- WIC (Food for Woman Infant Children)
- LHEAP/Fuel Assistance
- Joe4Oil Citizens Energy Fund
- The Richard Sugden Library, Spencer, collects non-perishable items for the Mary Queen of the Rosary Church Food Pantry.
- Library Home Delivery Service (Free library Home Delivery Service to the home-bound in our area. Homebound patrons are able to request books and have them delivered to their homes once a week. For questions call the Library at (508) 885-7513.)
- Coupons (The Library has a box containing free coupons located at the Main Desk.)
- Eyeglass Donation Center (The library accepts donations of eyeglasses for the Spencer Lions Club.)
Visit the RMV’s Online Service Center for over 30 transactions that can be completed online and skip the trip to the RMV. If you need to visit the RMV, Get Ready Online first.
Free Legal Answers
Mass Legal Help is for low-income Massachusetts residents can create an account on the secure website, then log in and post their legal questions. Volunteer lawyers answer the questions through the same website. There is no charge to use this service. People can access the site from anywhere that they have internet access, including smart phones. All information is confidential.
Find information on population, business and industry, education, etc. in towns and states in the United States.